Vulkan Industrial Back Support is designed to provide lower back support and help prevent injury while maintaining daily activity. Made of highly vented mesh material with effective tensed side-pulls to provide superior support. Four stay inserts provide effective support to lower back instability.
• Provide intra-abdominal pressure against spinal instability.
• Plastic rods provide extra support.
How to Wear:
• Place arms through shoulder straps with cross-over at the centre of the back and stays positioned on either side of the spine.
• Position around the lower back and secure front tab.
• Adjust the shoulder straps to fit.
• Pull forward and secure side straps to the desired level of support.
• Facet joint dysfunction
• Mild spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis
• Intervertebral disc herniation
• After lumbar laminectomy or discectomy
• Ligamentous disorders or back muscle strain
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle and mild soap. Do not dry clean or tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Dry in an air current, and do not expose this brace to any heat source.
Measure around the waist.
S73 - 83cm
M83 - 96cm
L96 - 109cm
XL109 - 124cm
XXL124 - 137cm