Vulkan Lumbar Sacro Support consists of five rigid anatomically-contoured aluminium stays which provide stability for lower back and support to back muscles.
• Provide intra-abdominal pressure against spinal instability.
• Metal stays support back muscles and prevents an undesired range of motion.
• Rhomboid tension side-pulls flatten the lordosis.
How to Wear:
• Undo side pulls and position around the lower back and secure front tab.
• Pull side straps forward and secure to the desired level of compression.
• Pain in the muscles and joints of the lower back
• Facet joint dysfunction
• Mild spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis
• Inter-vertebral disc herniation
• After lumbar laminectomy or discectomy
• Postural hypotension due to cervical spinal cord injury
• Ligamentous disorders or back muscle strain
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle and mild soap. Do not dry clean or tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Dry in an air current, and do not expose this brace to any heat source.
• 55% Nylon
• 40% Polyester
• 5% Rubber
Measure around the waist.
S 56 - 71cm
M 69 - 84cm
L 81 - 96cm
XL 94 - 109cm
XXL 107 - 122cm
XXXL 120 - 135cm