Starting up a business can be a daunting task for any person. There are so many factors need to be considered before starting up a new venture. Should I set up a new business or purchase an established business?
Type of Business Structure to choose also varies from client to client, e.g. to Open up a Private Limited Company or a Partnership. That’s where our experience comes into to play. We help them to decide which is best for them by keeping in mind different factors such as cost, liability and ways to minimise taxes.
We Can Offer Various Formation Advices Like:
- Deciding about the structure of business i.e. sole trader, partnership, company, trust
- Registering your business and receive an ABN
- Registering for GST & PAYG
- Preparing Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Strategies to minimise taxes
- Managing your accounts and record keeping
- Protecting your assets in case things don't go as planned
- Super obligations